What is Alice? Alice is an object-oriented programming language which uses a drag and drop environment to create scenes and environments using 3D models.
Click on the links below for resources to assist with the utilization of Alice software.
- Curriculum Resources
- Alice 3.1 Course Materials
- User guide for Alice (This is a “Getting Started guide that is also accessible on Alice site)
- Complete How-to Guide
- http://www.cs.duke.edu/csed/alice09/ This website contains tutorials, videos, and examples.
- http://www.cs.duke.edu/csed/alice/aliceInSchools/workshop08/tutorials.php This website has older tutorials, but the content is great and the fundamentals taught from these tutorials are still relevant.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMyLrKuvjZc This is a link to the video tutorial by Meri Winchester.